August 2, 2020
Club bar staying closed.
Club bar to remain closed for August.
Return to rowing risk assessment.
The current club risk assessment to adhere to when rowing during the Coronavirus crisis.
After weighing up the cost of reopening, compared to what income we may get.
With the new regulation, we would have to have a minimum of 2 staff at all times.
I have decided not to open the bar until at least September.
However, if any member wants to have a function at the club with up to 30 people we would open and have bottled beverages available.
I am also looking at other options to open the bar during the day.
This would be by somebody independent of the club, as a stand-alone business. If you think you may know someone who may want to do this, can you get them to contact me (Simon Thomas).