Home / Club News / Captains statement 4th January
January 10, 2021

Captains statement 4th January

I am cancelling all activity until I have a clear declaration from British Rowing which says what we can and cannot do.
Our feeling is that we have been returned to the conditions of the beginning of the first lockdown and all activity should stop.
If BR decides that individuals can have access then I will let you know but until then Iā€™m sorry to say that the club is closed.